I have found a pea pesto that would go great on top of a crostini with a piece of tomato and bacon and I’m sure it would taste much like the famous Pea Soup of the Leaky Cauldron
Steak and Kidney Pie– This is one of Harry’s favorite dinners and is mentioned in several books. In this particular book (Prisoner of Azkaban) Hermione, Harry and Ron end up ignoring their Steak and Kidney pudding because they were worried about Hagrid losing his job after his first disastrous lesson.
- On the dinner menu at Hogwarts (PS9, PA6, GF16, OP11, OP13, ).
- Kreacher promised to make one for Harry, Hermione and Ron at Grimmauld Place (DH12).
Butterbeer- credit Wizarding World Park
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Four 12-ounce bottles cream soda
- In a small saucepan over medium, combine the brown sugar and water. Bring to a gentle boil and cook, stirring often, until the mixture reads 240 F on a candy thermometer.
- Stir in the butter, salt, vinegar and 1/4 heavy cream. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, stir in the rum extract.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Use an electric mixer to beat until just thickened, but not completely whipped, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, divide the brown sugar mixture between 4 tall glasses (about 1/4 cup for each glass). Add 1/4 cup of cream soda to each glass, then stir to combine. Fill each glass nearly to the top with additional cream soda, then spoon the whipped topping over each.
Harry’s Favorite Treacle Tart– Harry’s favorite dessert as it is a smell that comes to him as he smells the Amortentia potion and I am certain that he would have loved Mary Berry’s recipe for certain.
Lupin’s Chocolate- Grab a favorite bar of chocolate to serve to ward off the effects of dementors (mine is dark, but I would serve other chocolates as well)